HOURS: Monday – Thursday (6 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) (Four 10-hour days)
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience and skills. Your current abilities and willingness to learn will be your advancement control. Once trained, overtime is available. Health insurance after 90-days; dental offered; paid vacation; paid holidays.
- Well Bilt Industries USA, LLC, IS AN EOE and a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
- All applicants will be required to have a background check and drug testing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional technical training or certification in CNC machining is preferred.
- Proven experience as a CNC machinist, demonstrating expertise in operating and programming CNC machines.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering blueprints and specifications.
- Strong knowledge of CNC programming languages, such as G-code and M-code.
- Proficient in the use of precision measuring instruments, such as calipers, micrometers, and gauges.
- Familiarity with CAM software and CAD/CAM systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to CNC machining.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong mathematical skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues and supervisors.
- Knowledge of safety procedures and the ability to adhere to them consistently.
- CNC Machine Operation: Set up and operate CNC machines to perform machining operations such as milling, turning, drilling, and grinding to produce metal components based on engineering specifications and blueprints.
- Programming and Setup: Interpret and convert engineering drawings and specifications into CNC programs using CAM software. Setup the CNC machine by installing and adjusting cutting tools, fixtures, and workpieces.
- Tool Selection and Maintenance: Select and install appropriate cutting tools, inserts, and fixtures based on the job requirements. Monitor tool wear and perform tool changes as necessary. Conduct routine maintenance on the machines to ensure optimal performance.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct thorough inspections of finished parts using precision measuring instruments to ensure compliance with specifications and quality standards. Make adjustments to machine settings as needed to achieve desired results.
- Troubleshooting: Identify and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the machining process, such as tool breakage, machine malfunctions, or programming errors. Take corrective measures or seek assistance to resolve problems and minimize downtime.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate records of machine settings tooling changes, and production datal. Generate reports on production output, quality control, and any issues encountered during the machining process.
- Safety and Compliance: Adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations while operating CNC machines. Identify and report any safety hazards or concerns to ensure a safe working environment.
- Continuous Improvement: Stay updated with advancements in machining technology, tools, and techniques. Seek opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge through training and professional development.
Well Bilt Industries USA, LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran’s status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.