HOURS: Monday – Thursday (6 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) (Mainly, four 10-hour days); Some Fridays, if necessary and a willingness to occasionally travel.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience and skills. Your current abilities and willingness to learn will be your advancement control. Once trained, overtime is available. Health insurance after 90-days; dental offered; paid vacation; paid holidays.
- Well Bilt Industries USA, LLC, IS AN EOE and a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
- All applicants will be required to have a background check and drug testing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and a willingness to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Electronics, or a related field. Advanced degrees and certifications are a plus.
- Proven experience as an Electronic Controls Expert or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of electronic control systems, including PLCs, microcontrollers, sensors, and HMIs.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as ladder logic, structured text, C/C++, or other relevant languages.
- Familiarity with industry standards and protocols, such as Modbus, Profibus, Ethernet/IP, and CAN bus.
- Experience in control system design, integration, and troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of electrical circuits, electronic components, and systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to diagnose and resolve complex control system issues.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Attention to detail, with a focus on delivering high-quality work.
- Control System Design and Development: Design and develop electronic control systems based on project requirements, industry standards, and best practices. This includes selecting appropriate components, sensors, actuators, and interfaces to achieve the desired functionality.
- Microcontroller Programming: Design and develop embedded software for microcontrollers to control and interface with electronic devices, sensors, and actuators. Optimize code for performance, reliability, and efficiency.
- System Integration: Integrate control systems with other equipment, machinery, and software systems to establish seamless communication and coordination. Collaborate with engineers to ensure effective integration and interoperability.
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance: Identity, diagnoses, and resolve issues related to control systems, including electrical, electronic, or programming faults. Perform regular maintenance tasks, such as software updates, backups, and hardware inspections, to ensure system reliability.
- Testing and Validation: Conduct rigorous testing and validation procedures to ensure the proper functioning and compliance of controls systems with specifications, safety regulations, and quality standards. Analyze test results, identify areas for improvement, and implement necessary modifications.
- Documentation and Technical Support: Prepare detailed documentation, including system diagrams, specifications, and operating instructions. Provide technical support and guidance to internal teams, clients, and end-users regarding control system functionality, operation, and troubleshooting.
- Research and Innovation: Stay abreast of emerging technologies, industry trends, and advancements in electronic controls. Explore innovative solutions and propose improvements to enhance control system performance, functionality, and efficiency.
Well Bilt Industries USA, LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran’s status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.